Insert questions within this Dairy Farmer Omnibus Survey
Does your company want to ask 600 farmers 5 questions or more about your organisation, it’s services or products?
Well…you can via the Cinta Research Farmer Omnibus…
- We survey 600x dairy farmer once a year via a nationwide telephone survey
- Data is analysed by the demographics
- - Herd Size
- - 9x regional boundary locations e.g. Northland to Southland
- - North Island / South Island
- - Effective farm area by hectare (100 hectares +)
- - Gender
- - Age
- Results presented – Power Point including detailed easy to interpret tables, charts & verbatim.
- Survey Pro software providing the whole story.
- An omnibus is where a number of companies participate within the same questionnaire but each company have their own customized questions.
- Question type – open or closed, Cinta can design your questions from either a written brief or just a phone conversation. Questions are pilot tested prior and recommendations are discussed with you.
Cost $7000 + GST for 5x comprehensive questions - each additional question is $1000 + GST
|Bay of Plenty||60||10|
|Gisborne, Hawkes Bay, Wairarapa||36||6|
|Northern South Island||30||5|
|Canterbury & Otago||54||9|
Please note Cinta Research Ltd reserves the right not to proceed with the Nationwide Farmer Omnibus if there is insufficient participation to cover facility costs -no accounts are posted until required participation is met.